Went walk about yesterday, walked ten miles in the sun, it was awesome! Sorted a lot out in my head, gave back the car to my brain tumoured bestie who has been given the okay to drive after a year!!!!!! Yayaay!!!!
Boyfriend arrives on Thursday, excited!
Truth….. Excited, happy, a little bit anxious….
Truth…. The sun makes everything a little bit better, thank you universe for this break!
Wait for it….. Haven’t seen the end yet…. But what good training for woman to watch another woman get smooth talked into ignoring her guts….. Such a good lesson
double yoga yesterday was very good and it feels a bit like spring is in the air with the time change being coincidental with some sunny weather….
caught up at work and waiting for the onslaught from external QA.
gonna drop off the car and revel in one month of vehicle-less-ness…….and walk and walk, i feel like going “walk about” its a nice day for it…..
mantra……"don’t let anything or anybody steal your peace".…..no one but myself can make me feel ….. I do the “feeling” in this pony show….
liberated by spiritual love.
I am taking my friend’s car back tomorrow, she is hoping that the dr gives her the thumbs up to drive again, me too.
This leaves me vehicle less for a month, until daughter gets back from college.
I’ll cope somehow.
Must stay away from the Audi lot, must stay away from the Audi lot……
You know, I’m ok with this, for now.
Believing in believing is easier with a couple of glasses of oyster bay Sauvignon blanc on board….think I’ll head up hill for a marg next
After, LOVE IT!
Feet up, tired grateful peaceful happy
1. slept long with ex nightmares in the early morning, apparently this is normal whilst embarking on a new committed relationship…..arghhhh
2. gonna get all tidied up tomorrow, all prettied up, blonded and trimmed, cause, well you know…. a gal should get presentable now and then…..
3. meeting some friends for Friday drinks, not my favourite people, but am gonna go anyway and spread love around
4. rock band rocks right now, we have changed our name from “Who Knowz” to “There’s Hope”
5. So excited about hot yoga teacher training, even tho its a long ways off…..I have new “status” (what a horrible word to use) around the studio from the other instructors….. ha ha…..they are thinking “will the old woman live through the training? Will she try to get a job here?” ……nope I just am doing it for the challenge, I have a great job. Plus Bali??? I mean really…..and going early to acclimate……I am SOOOO practical.
potato scones and fried tomatoes with bacon and poached eggs…..yum.
dried Kale chips, specifically Kale Krunch Real Cheezie Vegan
big crunchy tart apples
arugula in quantity
anything with pesto on it………
whipping cream…..with maple syrup because I AM CANADIAN……
Page 1 of 209